Arista on the Move!
We are flexing our educational muscle to increase RTD ridership at the Arista development in Broomfield. More than 400 trips come into and out of the Broomfield Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) station every weekday, providing Arista residents and employees easy access to US 36 corridor service.
The program provides the Arista community with transit passes (upon completion of a program application and a short survey) to encourage ridership and allow them to give RTD transit a try on us. Residents and employees will be asked to present proof of their residency/employment in the Arista area (i.e. piece of mail with their home address or pay stub). In return they will receive an RTD 10-Ride Ticketbook to use toward future trips on the RTD bus system. If participants enjoy using the passes and wish to continue to take part in Arista on the Move, they simply need to complete a second survey and return the spine of their ticketbook in order to receive more passes.
Interested in a little extra incentive? We are offering $50 gift cards to Arista on the Move participants who can refer 2 friends to participate in the program along with them. Click here to learn more!
Below is a helpful list of instructions on registering for the program. Please note: If you are a current resident of the AMLI or Arista Uptown housing developments, you can simply visit your leasing office to sign up and receive your ticketbook on the spot!
Arista on the Move Step-by-Step Instructions
Step 1 – Complete Program Application
- Fill out the Program Application. Then follow the return instructions on the application for proper submittal.
Step 2 –Complete Commute Survey
- Fill out our short commute survey
Step 3 – Email a Scanned Proof of Residency or Employment and Completed Application, and Pick up Ticketbook
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an electronic scan of proof of residency or employment in the Arista community. Examples include a piece of mail with your name and address, or copy of leasing agreement for residency, and a copy of your pay stub or business card for employment. You will receive a confirmation email to approve your program participation. For mailing instructions, please call 303-604-4385.
- Upon approval, visit the Aloft Hotel front desk (8300 Arista Place) to pick up your 10-Ride Ticketbook. In order to pick up your Ticketbook, you must bring proof of identification (i.e. valid driver’s license).
Step 4 – Complete Post-Promotion Survey and Receive an Additional 10-Ride Ticketbook
- Upon use of the initial 10-Ride Ticketbook, email email@example.com to receive an additional survey to complete and receive one additional 10-Ride Ticketbook upon survey completion.
- Upon approval, pick up your second 10-Ride Ticketbook at the Aloft Hotel.
- 36 Commuting Solutions may contact you by email to request supplemental information regarding your experience using transit during and after the promotional period.